Monday, July 2, 2012

We survived our move and June!

What a long two months! Living apart from Shawn during April and May was no easy task. From renting our house to finding a house for us in Pueblo to hiring movers to packing the house to moving, I was exhausted. We were so appreciate of all the extra help from family and friends and can't say thank you enough.

Thankfully my tears have been far and few. I certainly have my "just missing Denver life moments," but my decision to slow down at work was a good one. For those that know me well you will find this hard to believe, but I am embracing spontaneity and enjoying the laid back life in Pueblo. Love to you all!

Our mover's truck broke down the day of our move, but they were able to rent two 20 foot trucks 
(and found a third at the last minute).

When it isn't 100 degrees plus in Pueblo, the girls love spending time in the backyard 
pulling leaves from all the trees, blowing bubbles and digging in mud. 

Visited a dear friends cabin in Westcliffe and enjoyed a morning on the lake!

 The two (land driving only) captains!

A hidden gem in Pueblo - City Park rides. 
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day and never crowded. 



 The girls are so stylish!

 Our nanny found these women-sized sunglasses at the Riverwalk. Ashlyn begged her for them; I laugh everytime she wears them. It is so hard not to.

Final night of Shawn's member/guest and he was still standing upright - with a mohawk. Our new favorite summer drink is a Moscow Mule.


No comments:

Post a Comment