Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A night at the ball: "A British Bash"

You know those evenings you just look forward to? The type that leave you sitting on the edge of your seat the day before it happens? Since I was 11, my dad has asked Elizabeth and me to attend an annual Father/Daughter Ball. I think I have missed only two or three over the years. It is one of my dad's favorite events of the year and mine too. We have professional photos to document every year and while our attire and hair styles have become much more fashionable, the memory of the night remains the same!

It is rather sweet to see my handsome dad dressed in his tux. It reminds me of prom night except there is no drama and we can legally drink! We purchases corsages and a boutonniere for each other; Ashlyn's and Keegan's itty bitty corsages are always so stinkin' cute.

Thanks for a memorable evening, dad! Love you always.
















No comments:

Post a Comment